[THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Green Web Foundation publishes all tools and the Green Web Dataset under an open license. We do this because we believe in the power of open to create a just and sustainable internet for all. If not indicated differently, we use the ShareAlike Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0).
If you are using our tools and data, please attribute them to Green Web Foundation and tell us about it. Contribute code or request features on Github, share your work on LinkedIn, or consider creating on a case study with us.
We also welcome donations.
The Green Web Dataset is made available under the Open Database License. This means that you are free to:
- Share: Copy, distribute and use the database.
- Create: Produce works from the database.
- Adapt: Modify, transform and build upon the database.
As long as you:
- Attribute: You must attribute any public use of the database, or works produced from the database, in the manner specified in the ODbL. For any use or redistribution of the database, or works produced from it, you must make clear to others the license of the database and keep intact any notices on the original database.
- Share-Alike: If you publicly use any adapted version of this database, or works produced from an adapted database, you must also offer that adapted database under the ODbL.
- Keep open: If you redistribute the database, or an adapted version of it, then you may use technological measures that restrict the work (such as DRM) as long as you also redistribute a version without such measures.