Audit one of your services
If you have an existing product or service, we can help you get an idea of where the emissions are in your digital supply chain, from services and infrastructure you use, to third party suppliers you rely on.
We’ll work together with you staff, to create a Wardley map to visually representation your supply chain, then for each supplier, we’ll give you an idea of how their current policies match the ones you are aiming for yourself.
If we don’t have the information maintained internally in our own databases, we’ll contact them on your behalf to check, then share a report with you, containing recommendations and your options for each component.
Who needs to be involved
These audits work best when we have access to someone who understands:
- the technical architecture of the system in use
- someone with some overall decision making capability for the service – either a service manager, a product manager or similar role
What you get
The artefacts tend to vary, based on what’s most useful, but typically you would end up with the following deliverables to share in your organisation:
- a Wardley Map created specifically for your service in partnership with your staff, that you can refer to in future
- a written report where for each supplier in your supply chain, we outline:
- how their written social and environmental policies match your public policies or informal ones you have shared with us
- if they diverge from your policy, we’ll outline possible next actions with suppliers, or alternative providers of comparable services if necessary
How long this takes
Depending on the complexity of a services this typically takes 1-2 days of a consultant’s time, including the initial call, checking with your suppliers, then providing a report.